Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where have I been?!

So here it is March 3rd already! And I have not been posting my outings, no I have not fallen over on my snowshoes and hurt myself, but I better get started before winter ends & I put away my snowshoes!
As such I will give you a quick recap of what has been happening at CherriesWalks.

January was busy in Verbier with sunny skies and gorgeous snow. There were lots of snowshoe hare prints to see. And I am sure lots are still laughing about my imitation hops of their movements...!
I also took the time to snowshoe in the icebox of the freezer in a hidden valley on the way to Chamonix.
I was really lucky and got to be on Swiss National TV, prime time news. The TSR 19:30 came and snowshoed with me at the 1st Salon de la raquette. It was awesome to snowshoe with views of the Muverans & Dents du Midi. We even saw the Chateau d'Oex ballons the sky was so clear!